1. Controller’s Name and Contact Information
This data protection information applies for data processing by Bücheler & Kollegen PartG mbB Steuerberater – Wirtschaftsprüfer – Rechtsanwälte:
Bücheler & Kollegen PartG mbB
Steuerberater – Wirtschaftsprüfer – Rechtsanwälte
Phone: +49 (0) 7672 93 19-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 7672 93 19-33
Bücheler & Kollegen PartG mbB
Steuerberater – Wirtschaftsprüfer – Rechtsanwälte
Phone: +49 (0) 761 217 09 03-0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 217 09 03-9
VAT ID: DE142835649
Bücheler & Kollegen is represented by:
Attorney Daniel Bücheler
Auditor and tax advisor, business administration (BA) graduate Uwe Kaiser
Attorney Stefan Sebastiani
2. Name and Contact information of the External Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer of Bücheler & Kollegen PartG mbB Steuerberater – Wirtschaftsprüfer – Rechtsanwälte is:
Mr. Karlheinz Meier, c/o OFFICE KOMPLETT Computer Service GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7762 7088-60
The company data protection officer of Bücheler & Kollegen PartG mbB Steuerberater – Wirtschaftsprüfer – Rechtsanwälte can be reached at the above address, Attn.: Mr. Karlheinz Meier, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Manner and Purpose of Processing
When you access our website, www.buecheler-kollegen.de, the browser used on your device will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information will be stored temporarily in a “log file.” The following information is automatically collected in this manner and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting computer;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the accessed file;
- the website from which the site was accessed (the referrer URL);
- the browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- ensuring convenient use of our website;
- evaluating the security and stability of the system; and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1) Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data processing purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data we collect for the purpose of ascertaining your identity.
4. Communication of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any purposes other than those cited below.
We will only communicate your personal data to third parties if
you expressly consent to such communication in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(a) of the GDPR;
communication is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-communication of your data;
there is a legal obligation to communicate the data in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(c) of the GDPR; and
communication of the data is lawful and necessary for performance of the contract with you in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(b) of the GDPR.
Change your consent
Cookies contain information which is generated in connection with the specific device used, but this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
One reason cookies are used is to make use of our website more convenient for you. To this end, we use “session cookies” to allow us to recognize that you have already visited certain pages in our website. These cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our site.
If you select “preference cookies” or choose “Accept all” in your cookie settings, we will also place temporary cookies designed to optimize user-friendliness, which will be stored on your device for a certain period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, the website will automatically recognize that you have visited us before, as well as your settings and selections, so that you don’t have to enter them again.
If you select “statistics cookies” or choose “Accept all” in your cookie settings, we will place cookies which are designed to record use of our website for statistical purposes and to analyze website use for the purpose of optimizing our offerings for you (see No. 7 below). If you visit our website again, these cookies allow us to automatically recognize that you have been here before. They are automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
The data processed using cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as for those of third parties in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR.
You can configure your browser not to store cookies on your computer or so that a message appears before a new cookie is created. But if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our website.
6. Analytics Tools
If you select “statistics” cookies or choose “Accept all” in your cookie settings, we will take the tracking measures cited below based on Article 6(1) Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR. These tracking measures are designed to customize and continually optimize our website. We also use tracking measures in order to keep a statistical record of use of our website and to analyze this use for the purpose of optimizing our offerings for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate interests in terms of the GDPR.
The individual purposes of data processing and data categories are evident from the relevant tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“) in order to customize and continually optimize our website. This involves use of pseudonymized user profiles and cookies (see No. 5 above). The information about your use of this website which is generated by the cookie, such as
- your browser type/version;
- the operating system used;
- the referrer URL (the previous page);
- the host name of the accessing computer (IP address); and
- the time of the server request;
will be transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information will be used in order to analyze use of the website, compile reports about website activity and provide other services associated with website and internet use for purposes of market research and customization of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if those third parties are acting as processors. Under no circumstances will your IP address be combined with other Google data. The IP addresses will be anonymized so as to prevent matching (IP masking).
You can prevent the placement of statistics cookies (Google Analytics) by making the relevant selection in your browser software settings, but we would point out that, if you do so, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of this website’s functions.
You can also block collection of the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile devices, you can also block data collection by Google Analytics by clicking this link. This places an opt-out cookie which prevents collection of your data on future visits to this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and for our website only, and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to place the opt-out cookie again.
More information about data privacy in connection with Google Analytics can be found e.g. in Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right
- under Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data being processed by us; in particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the expected duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or a right to object, the existence of a right to lodge complaints, the origin of your data in cases where the data was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the details of this system;
- under Article 16 of the GDPR, to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- under Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data which is stored by us if processing is not necessary for exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- under Article 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure, if we no longer need the data but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you object to processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- under Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- under Article 7(3) of the GDPR, to withdraw consent at any time which you may have previously issued to us; the consequence of this withdrawal is that we will no longer be able to continue processing data based on this consent in the future; and
- under Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, such complaints may be lodged with the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work, or at our firm’s registered office.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1) Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Article 21 of the GDPR for reasons relating to your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will honor even if you do not specify your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object or withdraw consent, you need only send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data Security
We employ the commonly used SSL (secure socket layer) method for website visits with the highest level of encryption your browser will support, typically 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether any given page of our website is being transferred in encrypted fashion by whether the key or lock icon on the status bar on the bottom of your browser is presented in the closed position.
We also take suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from intentional or accidental manipulation, complete or partial loss or destruction and unauthorized third-party access. Our security measures are continually improved as the technology develops.
10. Currency and Modifications of this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid and is dated October 2021.
It may be necessary to modify this Data Privacy Statement due to future developments in our website or changes in legal or official requirements. The current Data Privacy Statement can be viewed and printed out at any time at https://buecheler-kollegen.de/datenschutzerklarung/?lang=en